- Kemper Williams Park Christmas lighting runs from 5:30 to 9 p.m. daily through Dec. 30, weather permitting. Cost is $2 per car or $10 per bus.
- Bernice Street, 24th annual Christmas by Candlelight, is from 5:30 to 9 p.m., Saturday. The public is invited for lights, entertainment, refreshments and Santa. Canned goods and donations collected for St. Mary Outreach.
- Patterson community Christmas parade, 2 p.m. Sunday. The parade begins at Place Norman Shopping Center to Patterson High School. Followed by a free Christmas festival with games, food and prizes at school, weather permitting. No fee to enter parade. Call 985-395-4422. Only Christmas music allowed.
- M C Bank and the American Cancer Society will hold the 14th annual “Love Lights A Tree” from 6 to 7 p.m. Dec. 13 at M C Bank, 1201 Brashear Ave. in Morgan City. The public is invited to dedicate a Christmas tree ornament for a loved one or friend who has been touched by cancer. Holy Cross Catholic Church Youth Choir and One Accord Gospel Choir will participate. Forms are available at any M C Bank location to dedicate an ornament or call Frances at 985-384-2100, extension 107.
- Toys for Tots: Don’t forget to donate new and unwrapped toys. Deadline for applications to receive toys is Friday.
East of Calumet Bridge, apply at St. Mary Outreach, 608 First St., Morgan City. They are open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1:30 to 3 p.m. as well as Friday, 9 a.m. to noon. West of Calumet bridge, apply at the Franklin Chamber of Commerce office. Distribution date is Dec. 15, 8 a.m. to noon. Distribution in Franklin is at the Chamber of Commerce, 600 Main St., and in Morgan City at VFW Post 4222, 1504 Sandra St.
Read more: StMaryNow.com | Franklin Banner-Tribune, Morgan City Daily Review | St. Mary Parish, La. – Christmas season activities at a glance